Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Early Weekend

I am off for the week. Tomorrow morning I will be all the driving to Hampi, the ruins of the Vijayanagara Empire. It supposed to be a very nice place to visit during this time of the year. Its gonna be my first time with my car over a distance greater than 100kms. :-) Wish me luck y'all!

A dissapointing week in the world of sports, atleast till today. We had a stupid pitch again at Faislabad. Sania got knocked out of Aus Open, but luckily Sharapova, Hingis are still surviving. Also, thank god Serena is out! Now, if y'all are wondering my reasoning for the glee and sorrow for the mentioned ladies, lemme be honest, its got more to do than just their tennis skills. :-)) Also, missing the first lady of tennis.

In case you people find it diffcult to get up early or on time [since there is not gonna be my blog to wake up to. :-)], here is something that can be of help. Wonder if it actually work or short-circuit something in our brain! Talking of brain, wanna give this a try? If you have the guts you can post the results[The real ones] of the tests on this forum. :-)

Ok people, catch up with y'all on Monday!

No comments: