Wednesday, December 20, 2006

LMAO!

... the title of the blog is chat lingo for laugh my ass off, which is exactly what I did when I saw this pic.

The below pic (courtesy TOI) shows a TDP MLA being removed by Marshals from the Andhra Pradesh assembly for protesting on some issue which I guess was very close to his heart.



The guy seems so happy, proud and content! If ever there was a picture book that had to pictorially represent "I have done my job", this would be that picture!! :-D :-D :-D


Categorized As:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what Ajay, I had the exact same reaction when I saw this pic! Seems like he is being made to pose like that. Or may be he is happy that he doesn't have to do the hard-work of walking - these lazy bums.

Anonymous said...

Wow - you really feel strongly about this subject don't you? Take it easy - no need to get all wound up...

Ajay said...

Silkboard: I read some stats in some magazine (or was it the paper) about the amount of money that is wasted every parliament session because of this kind of disruptions! Ridiculous waster of tax payers money...

Anonymous: Am I wound up?? :-)) The post was titled LMAO!, so I was actually laughing my ass off! Not wound up bro/sis. ;-)